Welcome Chris Mason to the forum !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Chris Mason to the forum !!

I just wanted to post a quick note welcoming Chris Mason to the forum. Chris is a very knowledgeable collector/historian and a good friend.

I am not trying to inspire a group hug here or anything, but I have to say that with Prosper Keating, Willi Zahn, John Hodgin, Jean-Yves Nasse, Ian Tannahill, Phillipe L. and now Chris, we have some of the most knowledgeable paratrooper collectors in the world here. I sincerely hope that many of the new, younger collectors out there will utilize this valuable resource.

I am sure that everyone joins me in welcoming Chris to the forum.

Eric Queen

Good to have you here Chris. Was wondering if fatherhood was keeping you too busy to be on line much.

Best,
    JH
    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Hello,
      I also welcome Chris ofcourse,but I've a question.
      Yesterday I was visiting a fellow collector here in Holland and he had a fabulous book with Parastuff from Willi Zahn etc.
      I only watched the pictures rather quick,great stuff anyway.
      I have to do this by heart for I can't remember the other collector names who where in it.
      Maybe Chris ??
      Well now,I came to a Parabadge made by Pfleuger&Voss that was in the book.
      I can't imagine this firm made Parabadges.

Regards,
      Jos.

Comment

Hi Jos,

The other contributor to the Schiffer book was Chris Mason.

Regards,
        John
        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Hi all,

Welcome Chris,

I am sorry to be a bit far from you all but I was working on my next book. As we are publishing both version, french and english...I had a double work. Last week, the material has been sent to the printer in Spain. The book shall arrived at the end of this month in our warehouse. I am very happy of the artwork made by the person who was responsible of the book. Anyway, you will judged it in a bit...

Jean-Yves

Comment

Good to have you here too, Chris. By the way, your Soldat book on the Fallschirmjäger was very good. Told me a few things I didn't know.

Regards...and respect.

Prosper Keating

Comment

Ok Chris, where are you? Glad you will be able to join us.
              Welcome.

Eric, a "group hug"??? C'mon, we don't all come from San Francisco............

Jean-Yves, we all eagerly awaiting your new Kreta book.

Willi
              Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

I can tell you that having seen page proofs, JYN's book on Kreta is well worth waiting for. So is Eric Queen's forthcoming book on the Army Airborne. Both masterful and packed full of information for collectors and students alike.

PK

Note to JYN and EQ: I accept Paypal.

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words of welcome. I can't promise to be a frequent contributor - - I'm still working 12 hours days on Afghanistan at State, trying to play some mens league softball, working on the house and the four book projects, and of course discoveries the mysteries of an 11-week old daughter. There's some great information being shared here, though, so I'll drop in whenever I can. Kudos to the webmaster! Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X