Early Fallschirmschützenschein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Fallschirmschützenschein

Here i have this verry early Fallschirmschützenschein from the 4.Kp. of Regiment Herman Göring. I think this one is one from the early paratroopers !

Bad - his Picute is missed !

Know anybody this Guy - his name ?? Any Infos ?
    Attached Files

Number of the Fallschirmschützenschein is 113 !!!!!

Comment

I´ve searched at gliederungundstellenbesetzung.blogspot and Krigesgräberfürsorge. I don´t found this very early trooper.

Comment

NO more Opinions ????

Comment

Originally posted by Schuasta View Post
          NO more Opinions ????
          He's not in the EKM-Verzeichnissen I have so he was not with FJR1 or S.A. Koch in 1940

Comment

Unfortunately this is the only scan I have to hand at the moment, however I noticed he was the same Company. I have his Soldbluch and Wehrpass also and he went through para training and passed, however come the outbreak of war he was serving with a Flak Transport Kollonne and remained with these units for some reason!?!?! No indication that he was unfit or anything similar.

Incidentally the driving license was issued 30.7.1937 by I. (Jäger) Bataillon Regiment General Göring for class 2 (car) vehicles.
            Interestingly was signed by Major u. Btl.Kdr. Bruno Brauer and has a photo of Jäger Damaske in uniform.

/Ian
            Attached Files
            Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Many thans for the helping comments !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X