No announcement yet.

Post your LANYARD for FJ Gravity Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an example discovered in Belgium ... this kind of example was also found in ground in « FAGNES » area (Belgium)
    Attached Files

Comment

close up
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Sorry to stand out this thread. Just found some days ago that leather lanyard. Seems to be the same as willi's one on the post #14.

Thanks, David
        Attached Files

Comment

What is the usual length of one of these lanyards?

Comment

Re

Originally posted by LOTHRINGEN View Post
            Here is an example discovered in Belgium ... this kind of example was also found in ground in « FAGNES » area (Belgium)
            We have the same in the Belgian company of railways, use with the whistle
            Normally I own one , will check in the drawer

Comment

Hi guys this is my example a leather one
              Attached Files

Comment

Came from a late friends collection. He told me it was one of the first German items he ever bought in the late 60’sDSC00495.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just spotted that private purchased mapcase - so is this a gravity knife lanyard fixed at a mapcase? Or are some supposed lanyards just mapcase straps?
                  Attached Files

Comment

No idea Patrick, but seems to be made like a knife lanyard... is the lenght approximately the same as a knife one?

For reference here is one i had few days ago, it comes from a veteran of the Fallschirm-Artillerie-Regiment 1 made POW in April 45 in Nothern Italy.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think chains like showed by Xavier also could be used very often.
                      This pocket knife was dug up in crashed FW190 among survival kit. Just make a parrallel between LW items. Interesting that kinfe has well known stamp like on SMF gravity knives .
                      Attached Files
                      Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X