UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is very .. ouahhhh !!!!
    very good collection Eric !!

Comment

Here is a FJ in tropical tunic

Comment

another tropical FJ with Pak gun
        Attached Files

Comment

Two FJ by fountain. One is wearing a tunic like the one Eric posted except the pockets are not pleated. Bill

Comment

I'll show you mine

Hi

My 1 and only Para photo.
            Attached Files

Comment

NCO's wearing the Fallschirmjager Rgt.1 sleeveband.
              Attached Files

Comment

Leeb,

Welcome to the thread and the posting this pic is much appreciated...photo is a little dark but it appears to be two FJ sleeping in the ruins of a bombed out house. Is that correct? Bill

Eric,

Fantastic photo!! of well decorated FJ's with FJ Rgt 1 Cufftitles. If you ever want to give that one up give me a call!! Bill

Here is a FJ close up and in his foxhole
                Attached Files

Comment

whoops wrong photo!! That one is FJ in formation here is the one of a FJ in his n foxhole

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
                    whoops wrong photo!! That one is FJ in formation here is the one of a FJ in his n foxhole
                    splendid !!!

Comment

Some great shots Bill. Love the last one...

OK, here is a question. What is the most number of awards anyone has seen an enlisted para wear at one time ( not counting ribbon bars ) ?

Comment

Eric,

I've seen a photo with seven awards (RK, DK, CCC, EK1, para Badge, LWGAB, WB) this is not iincluding ribbon for EK2. of course there could be another photo out there with more. If so you probably have it Eric!! Bill

Comment

Here is a neat photo of Fredrich Lange. You don't see many original photos of paratroopers wearing the PVA, especially 3 of them. Interesting to see him wearing the ISA and ASA as well.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Eric Queen; 05-15-2004, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Bill, on post # 328 you posted a pic of a vehicle with a unit insignia painted on it ( an S inside a diamond ). Do you know which unit that is. I have of course seen R, B, H and K in the diamonds, but not S before.

Here is one with the four leaf clover of FJR3
                            Attached Files

Comment

Eric,

Excellent photo of FJ Lange!!! Also interesting combination of badges...one thing I find confusing is that he is wearing both the LWGAB and IAB...I thought when the LW introduced the LWGAB it was suppose to replace those IAB's awarded to FJ or LWFD troops. I have a number of LWFD photos of troops initially wearing the IAB and later the LWGAB but not both. Yours is rather a rare shot and against regulations...as usual.

Here is a photo of FJ parading in review...interesting in that I think I spotted a LW Military chaplain in that group of officers giving the stiff arm.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I could be wrong about that chaplain...It could be the spange to WW1 EK anyway here are some FJ's pulling Guard duty
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X