JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the new Fallschirmjaeger Forum !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the new Fallschirmjaeger Forum !!

First and foremost I would like to say thank you to Seba and all the other moderators for giving this forum a thumbs up. I truly appreciate it. This is the first "unit specific" forum on the site and we are hoping that it will be a big success and genterate a lot of interest. A special thanks to Rick Lundstrom for his role in making this a reality. I am certainly not an expert in this area but it has been an interest of mine for a long time. We are very fortunate at this site ( Wehrmact-Awards ) to have some forum members who are very knowledgeable in this area such as Willi Zahn, Jean-Yves Nasse, Prosper Keating, Ian Tannahill and some others. We truly encourage everyone to participate as much as possible. Please don't think any question is dumb or insignificant. We are all here to learn. One thing that may be a little different about this forum is that I will try to keep people updated when rare, different, unusual paratrooper related items show up on the market ( on-line auctions, web sites, etc.). I encourage others to do the same. I would also hope that people will share parts of their collections with us whenever possible. Show and tell can be an invaluable learning tool/process.

Once again I would like to welcome everyone to the Fallschirmjaeger Forum and I thank you very much for your participation.

Eric Queen

[ 07 January 2002: Message edited by: Eric Queen ]

Welcome back Bro!
    David Tiffin
    "They were the Leathernecks, the old breed of American regular, regarding the service as home and war an occupation!" (John Thomason, Jr. Fix Bayonets)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X