Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new display: Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie.

The upper shoulderboard/collar tab set shows a Leutnant of Luftwaffen-Felddivision with the underlay of the boards in light blue, the branch colour of transport and supply, which was used until June 1943 by Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie units.

The lower shoulderboard/collar tab set shows a Leutnant of the Division Hermann Göring with the underlay of the boards in orange, the branch colour of the Feldgendarmerie of the Heer, which was used from June 1943 onwards by the respective Luftwaffe units. The cuff title is only the NCO version, as I still haven't found an officer bullion verion of this type used from late 1942 onwards. Offers welcome!

The dark brown Feldgendarmerie cuff title which was used by Luftwaffe units was the same as used by Heer units, here the officer version in bullion.

The arm eagle shown most probably was worn by an officer of the Luftschutzpolizei. But as the eagle for Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie officers (if ever worn) was at least made to the same specifications (see Dr Sigurd Henner/Wolfgang Böhler: Die deutsche Wehrmacht, Dienstgrade und Waffenfarben der Luftwaffe, 1939-1945, Stuttgart 2014, ISBN 978-3-613-03649-9, pp. 114/115 for HG and pp. 134/135 for FD), I decided to put it on the display also.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for this thread. Im trying to build a FD mannequin and this info comes very good, specially for the FD camo jacket i may be searching for.

Thanks!

Comment

Is it easy to find a cammo jacket for the FD units?
        Thanks!

Comment

hello ,

as a result of a new purchase, a new photo, all I need now is the splinter camo .

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
            A new display: Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie.

The upper shoulderboard/collar tab set shows a Leutnant of Luftwaffen-Felddivision with the underlay of the boards in light blue, the branch colour of transport and supply, which was used until June 1943 by Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie units.

The lower shoulderboard/collar tab set shows a Leutnant of the Division Hermann Göring with the underlay of the boards in orange, the branch colour of the Feldgendarmerie of the Heer, which was used from June 1943 onwards by the respective Luftwaffe units. The cuff title is only the NCO version, as I still haven't found an officer bullion verion of this type used from late 1942 onwards. Offers welcome!

The dark brown Feldgendarmerie cuff title which was used by Luftwaffe units was the same as used by Heer units, here the officer version in bullion.

The arm eagle shown most probably was worn by an officer of the Luftschutzpolizei. But as the eagle for Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie officers (if ever worn) was at least made to the same specifications (see Dr Sigurd Henner/Wolfgang Böhler: Die deutsche Wehrmacht, Dienstgrade und Waffenfarben der Luftwaffe, 1939-1945, Stuttgart 2014, ISBN 978-3-613-03649-9, pp. 114/115 for HG and pp. 134/135 for FD), I decided to put it on the display also.
            Stunning collection !!!

Bob

Comment

LW Normandie '44 mannequin

Just thought I'd display my mannequin in LW '44 attire.

All original (hopefully), except for repro shirt and helmet chin strap.

I've owned the helmet, einheitsfeldmuetze, belt, ammo pouches, bread bag and bayonet since I was a kid in the '70's.
              Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone recognize the unit insignia being worn on the M43 cap of this Field Division airman in Russia?Unknown Cap Badge 1.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I like all of your Sumpf pattern LWFD jackets, particularly this one.

Comment

I can’t remember seeing water pattern shoulder straps
                      Do they exist ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Achtung ! Feind hört mit !
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice display Tony!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X