X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Photos

Greetings,
    I just picked up a couple nice LWFD photos that I have to share. Enjoy! Sincerely, DJB
    Attached Files

Comment

LWFD Photos

Hello Again,
      Here is the second new photo I picked up. Enjoy! Sincerely, DJB
      Attached Files

Comment

Luft Field Divisions

Great photo!
        Has anyone seen photos of Field Division troops wearing Italian Camo trousers?

Mauser98

Comment

Great Thread! Never have seen it before now.
          Some of my pics have been seen in the photos forum, but you guys might enjoy em
          Attached Files

Comment

Not sure if the collar tabs in the portrait pic are flak or Lwfd
            Attached Files

Comment

My Luftwaffen-Felddivision/HG tabs and boards display is on the way. Three sets (of seven planned) complete:

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
                My Luftwaffen-Felddivision/HG tabs and boards display is on the way. Three sets (of seven planned) complete:

great photo!

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                  great photo!

Light wooden background, flashlight and two full aperture stops down ... if You mean the technical side ...

Comment

Luftwaffe Field Division

Hello,

Here are two photos I have just purchased.
                    I love the second, beautiful smock (normandy 1944).
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just great"Ramjet"!!!

Comment

Just found out that the Luftwaffen-Felddivisionen also had Sturmgeschütz-Batterien ( http://www.die-sturmartillerie.com/weitabt.htm ).

Could it be that the tabs and boards from the 2010 taylor find (displayed for example on the bottom of my photo a few posts above) are no HG stuff but FD? Would also make sense as no other HG material was found in the hoard.

Any comments?

Comment

FD board is growing, got some new tabs with yellow piping (Aufklärer/Radfahrer):

Now it becomes more difficult to find new colours ...

Comment

Back side details:

Comment

Hi guys,

I hope I'm not intruding on your thread. Do any of you know if the early LW Feld units wore FJ jump-smocks? Please see the following photo:
                              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=545493

Photo was taken 4 or 5 September 1942 near Stalingrad and may possibly be Luftlandebataillon der VIII. Fliegerkorps, later renamed Schützenbataillon der Luftwaffe z.b.V. The unit contained 3 companies of Luftwaffe rifleman and an FJ company. I'm trying to figure out who is shown in the photo.

Have any of you ever seen men in a LW Feld unit wearing jump-smocks?

Thanks in advance for any help
                              Jason

Comment

Here is a pair of early Luftwaffe splinter shoulder straps for the rare smooth cotton FD jacket. They are lined with smooth olive cotton material.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X