Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallschirm-Pz Korps HG Division Pics?

Good evening,

I was rummaging through some old pics I have and found these. There are some interesting features in them such as the use of the Italian camo on the trousers of the formerly enlisted Leutnant, what I believe are jump pants being worn by the men in the Ground Division jackets (note the camo shoulder straps also), and absence of collar tabs on the Fliegerbouse.

I know it's a long-shot, but has anybody seen any other pics of these men and can you identify what period this may have been in the evolution of the various names of the HG Division?

Any feedback is appreciated.

vr

Bob
    Attached Files

The trousers that the camo jackets tucked into are standard field gray LWFD trousers worn by HG and regular field divisions. They lack the openings for knee pads and are often called LW Stug trousers. You do, however, sometimes see LWFD troops wearing jump trousers. There is nothing to clearly indicate that these are HG men, but they could be. The officer with the tropical jacket has a HG cuffband and is surely HG.

Comment

Super photos. Very interesting to see the FD smocks worn tucked into the trousers. And there are the enigmatic FJ/FD/StuG trousers again....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X