SS Concentration Camp Wehrpass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pix
    As Nickm doesn't seem inclined to do the right thing, I've copied the pix & will post them here. Username on eBay is Nick_milberger. With a total of 2 feedbacks right now on his eBay profile, I'm guessing he's not worried about his reputation being ruined....

Hank
    Attached Files
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

more
      Attached Files
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

mo
        Attached Files

Comment

again
          Attached Files

Comment

close-up of the offending page. All the SS KZ konzentrations lager stamps at the bottom are bogus.
            Attached Files

Comment

This is it for now...I have a few more images, but they're basically standard "older guy who didn't see any action" entries. PM me if you're interested.

hank
              Attached Files

Comment

I would be interested to know who the dealer is?

Comment

Wehrpass

Indeed, it is a little late in addition what to write, however, only the stamp to the K.L. Sachsenhausen is wrong. Linke was a member of the 2-nd company of the SS-Totenkopf-Wachbataillon Sachsenhausen. The service record has only been broken.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X