X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outstanding creativity
    Attached Files

Comment

Jeezus! Isn´t that Eichenlaubträger Walther Schmidt from the "Wiking" on that Galizien card?...

Comment

Another beauty
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kuratorium View Post
          Another beauty
          Good lord, they're getting worse, not better. I guess that's a good thing....

Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Yes, these IDs are absolutely ridiculous. Last December, a friend and dealer from New York, who is not knowledgeable about documents, showed me an example for a well-known U-Boot commander and KC recipient at the military collectors' show in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I nearly pissed my pants when I saw the bad German. Does anyone know where these IDs are being made? I have to give the forger credit in one area - he has a super process of aging the IDs. Perhaps after making them, he puts them in his washer and dryer with his dirty clothes? I especially like the term "Teammitglied U-Boot" on one of the IDs that was posted. In English, it translates to "U-Boat Team Member." Silly and funny at the same time.

Barry
            Last edited by Stormfighter; 03-10-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

more
              Attached Files

Comment

"Give me a rubber stamp and a photo, and I shall move the world" Archimedes??

Comment

If they keep churning out this many variants they could become collectible in their own right!

Comment

LOL

I especially love the one where they photoshopped a GCiG on the left side of the man's chest and the one that has Himmler embossed in the cardboard/paper.

also LOL @ Der Name
                    Der Nachname

Os.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                      If they keep churning out this many variants they could become collectible in their own right!
                      Indeed !

Comment

Another variant showed up: 'Sabotage und Angriff Einheit'

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn S View Post
                          Another variant showed up: 'Sabotage und Angriff Einheit'

That is another great looking beauty Bjorn.

One for Ludwig for sure.

Thanks for showing.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

Here's a couple more.....there was a guy on Facebook selling them for €25 each.....from Czech Republic or Ukraine if I remember correctly.

The first one caught my eye ....is it Josef Wenzs or is it really Otto Brakat RKT?

/Ian
                            Attached Files
                            Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Dirlewanger : Click!
                              Attached Files

Comment

These are fun

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X