Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi guys. Need help. I bought a lot at an estate sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys. Need help. I bought a lot at an estate sale.

So I was out and about with the wife and we hit an estate sale. There was a box of medals. It was full of things like Trap door tools, and German medals. I made an offer for the lot. I am hoping I was not taken for a ride. I paid if real a great buy if not well it may be hard to recover from. I can not take pictures of all of them at once so you can see them in any quality. So I did a group shot and singled out a couple for opinions. The seller said as they were cleaning out the house there was another box of German medals. He is going to call next week and I would like to know if he has legit items. Thanks so much in advance. The EK1 is marked L15 on the back. The Spang is marked L4 I would be surprised if the medal bar is fake.

Unfortunately the L/15 EKI is a Floch fake, as it the L/4 EKII spange shown. Without a doubt there are some items that do look original. Let others chime in the reply.

Robert

Comment

Thanks, they will go in the fake bag. Seller said I can bring them back if I find they are not real. I am sure the L12 RK is fake but will post picks as soon as these are out of the way as fake or real.

Comment

Opinions on the metal bar?

Comment

IMO the medal bar and the mini ok ,but the cross and the claps not original

Comment

On the RK. It'd just a fake piece of JUNK !

Comment

One spange everyone agrees its a fake the L/4, the other has been identified as as Mayher so one bad on good

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X