Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar to Iron Cross 1st class

Hi,

I would like some expert eyes to have a look and tell me if this is genuine or not. However, I cannot work out how to add a picture from my hard drive. I have read the FAQ's but still not sure how to add images.

Was also looking for some feedback on a box for iron cross purchased some time ago. Again though I would need to upload images.

Could someone advise me how I upload images please?

Thanks in anticipation

Barry

pics

You need to become an associate member. Go to top of page an click on "A.Member" it costs $35 per year and is well worth it. Jim

Comment

spange

Posting pictures for Bazza. I think it is a fake, based on the pin setup and the pebbling around the swastika. Jim
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for putting the pictures up Jim

Bazza

Comment

Hi Bazza, welcome to the forum
          Sorry for such a "ruff" debut but I agree with Jim: your spange is a reproduction of the spange produced by E. Schmidthaussler of Pforzheim. Attached are an original & repro from the front to compare the details. In addition to Jim's points note the "pant cuffs" on the lower legs , the lack of striations/marks on the talons on the repro. The mounting hardware on the back is also different

Regards

JC
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks JC for the reply. Glad I sought advice from you guys. Jim thanks again. Bazza

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X