German Cross in gold, questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Cross in gold, questions

Hello all, I have the chance to purchase a marked 20 "zimmerman cross in gold" i think thats what the twenty stands for?

What is the going rate on these, I cant find one on any dealer sites, other then one for 2200.00, and that seems a bit high, what would be a fare offer to make the guy.

Thanks so much.

Dan Plomish <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_93018-->

pictures

And of course im going to post pictures tommorow once i handle them for better advice, but first id just like to see whats a fair price to give.

thanks again

Dan

Comment

German Cross

You can try some of the sponsors of this site for comparisons. You can "Google" also. Take a look at E-stand I saw one there for sale with case for sale not long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Plomish
        And of course im going to post pictures tommorow once i handle them for better advice, but first id just like to see whats a fair price to give.

thanks again

Dan
        Dan, A Zimmerman made DKiG in case just sold on the estand for 2100 Euros....Considering only about 24,000 were awarded during the second world war, they are rather rare....As with any of this stuff, it comes down to supply and demand....I was fortunate to buy one minus the case for $1300 but I believe that was rather cheap.....Bodes

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to both of you, your help is greatly appreciated.

Ill post some pics up here tommorow afternoon of her, and see what you think

D.Plomish

Comment

Dan I bought mine Zimmerman for 1500€ last year. I recomend you to look a lot of places before to boy one.

Regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X