Knight's Cross To The War Merit Cross Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knight's Cross To The War Merit Cross Opinions

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ev_msg_posticon></TD><TD class=ev_msg_timestamp>posted<SCRIPT>document.write('<nobr>'+ myTimeZone('Mon, 14 February 2005 16:18:20 GMT-0800', '14 February 2005 19:18')+'</nobr>');</SCRIPT> <NOBR>14 February 2005 19:18</NOBR> <NOSCRIPT>14 February 2005 19:18</NOSCRIPT></TD></TR><TR><TD class=ev_msg_content colSpan=2>I would like to have opinions on this Knight's Cross To The War Merit Cross Without Swords. It is aprox. 53mm wide and 5.5mm thick in the center. There is a marking on the lower cross arm end. It has 900 and 1 stamped into it. It weighs aprox. 1.25 ounces. The medal is tarnished and has some old polish residue in the corners. On one tip there is a fresh ding, and the exposed metal is silver color. The medal looks like it has seen a lot of wear. Would that be unusual or would someone making a copy try to age it to look old? The hanger arms are bent a little and the loop has some gouges in it like someone tried to cut it with something, but did not go too far. I have photos if someone will help post them for me.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Could one of you fellow collectors help me with posting some photos of my Knight's Cross please?

Comment

Hi Wade,

You can mail the photos to me, and I will place them on the forum for you. My mail address is in my public profile.

Thomas

Comment

Thomas,
        In your profile I did not find your email address. I sent you an email using the forum email. Please send me your email address so I can send the photos to you. Thank you for helping me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade
          Thomas,
          In your profile I did not find your email address. I sent you an email using the forum email. Please send me your email address so I can send the photos to you. Thank you for helping me.
          Wade ... just click on the Thomas H name ... then select "send email to Thomas H". It will open up a window to create a message for him.

Comment

Darrell,
            I did that, but I could not see how to attach photos. It is very easy to do it using my email program. What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by Wade
              Darrell,
              I did that, but I could not see how to attach photos. It is very easy to do it using my email program. What did I miss?
              You're correct Wade. I didnt realize that. Thomas will have to send you his email address for you to send attachments.

Comment

Hi Wade,

I have sent you a reply on your email, with my email address. Sorry for my mistake, I thought that you could find my email there.

And welkom on the forum, most of the time things are running smooth

Regards, Thomas

Comment

Wade

Welcome to the forum, I await to see your photos
                  Regards
                  Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Here are the pictures of the KC from Wade
                    Attached Files

Comment

pic2
                      Attached Files

Comment

pic3
                        Attached Files

Comment

pic4
                          Attached Files

Comment

pic5
                            Attached Files

Comment

pic6
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X