No announcement yet.

Cased (unique) EK2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Kirill - I can understand the uncertainty regards the frame . This one has an exceptional and the best frame type they ever used .
    They struggled for awhile . I refer to them as the : " Master of disaster " !

Douglas
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
      Yes Kirill - I can understand the uncertainty regards the frame . This one has an exceptional and the best frame type they ever used .
      They struggled for awhile . I refer to them as the : " Master of disaster " !

Douglas

Strange metamorphoses. (

WR Kirill

Comment

Kirill Putting up one picture to demonstrate .
        The severe quality differences from good to beyond comprehensible 'disasterous' worst .
        Still puzzled how they 'mastered such disaster ' ? Submitted award piece .
        I can only think that the course frame is early . Threatened to loose their licence they had to acquire a better die - like the first one .

Douglas
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
          Kirill Putting up one picture to demonstrate .
          The severe quality differences from good to beyond comprehensible 'disasterous' worst .
          Still puzzled how they 'mastered such disaster ' ? Submitted award piece .
          I can only think that the course frame is early . Threatened to loose their licence they had to acquire a better die - like the first one .

Douglas
          Thanks for your judgment!

WR Kirill

Comment

Hí Kirill
            this is a good original H&S piece but the frame have turned to the right

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
              Hí Kirill
              this is a good original H&S piece but the frame have turned to the right
              Ok. Thank you Sanya!

WR Kirill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X