Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KVK without swords for review

Hello,

I would like to confirm authenticity of this KVK without swords. Thank you very much for your opinions.

Miro
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a good one .

Douglas

Comment

Really nice condition too

//Thomas

Comment

Thank you for replies. I sold this piece week ago and now I received buyer´s complaints about this piece being "repro, one of those bad ones".

His arguments are:
          "Tiny bit smaller" cross than normal, weird shape of suspension ring, strange second 9 in date, orange ribbon being 2mm thinner (probably he means narrower) than normal and strange shape of "inner middle core" with probably removed swords.

As I really don´t want to loose my reputation for 26 € including shipping (and matching orange ribbon bar), I would like to receive some comments about this arguments.

Posting more photos.

Thanks again for your opinions.
          Miro
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Miro,

I fail to see the point in making a "repro" WITH swords and take them off

However, does this cross look the same between both top arms? Or just the side in the pic? If swords have been removed you should probably see small marks from where the crossbars where between the lower arms as well.

//Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger88 View Post
              Hi Miro,

I fail to see the point in making a "repro" WITH swords and take them off
              Hi Thomas,

Me either. Anyway, I just agreed with a refund, so the cross is heading back to me. I will make additional detailed pics when it arrives.

Miro

Comment

The cross has just returned to me, so I can post more closeups. In my opinion there never were any swords.
                Attached Files

Comment

Can you please also comment on the orange ribbon? Is such KVK ribbon (2 mm narrower than common pieces) considered as original, as it is with EK orange ribbons?

Thanks, Miro
                  Attached Files

Comment

Your buyer needs to do his homework. A good example. Nothing wrong with the ribbon either.

Chet
                    Zinc stinks!

Comment

it is alway a question of trust! on kvk1 sector www.kvk1-dna.de , i would be more sceptic that the swords was removed post war, to increase the price of the variant or if a sword break special on zinc variant!
                      Last edited by 5tefan; 07-20-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Miro O;7002545]"repro, one of those bad ones".
                        "Tiny bit smaller" cross than normal, weird shape of suspension ring, strange second 9 in date, orange ribbon being 2mm thinner (probably he means narrower) than normal[/QUOTE

What a nonsense...

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

As I said looks good . It never had swords ... just incomplete bronzing on the sides .

Douglas

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Nice Cross. I would buy it if I didn't already have one.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X