Stephen Previtera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Previtera

Stephen, just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading and rereading your Iron Time, you have managed to pull toegther such a vast amount of information and clear photos.

I heard you had a book in the works on the Pour le Merite (PLM) could you tell us any news on this or when you expect it to be published?
    Any other books in the works?

Cheers
    Dez

Comment

"yawn"

Still no reply...............

Comment

Originally posted by Dez H
        "yawn"

Still no reply...............
        It's one day Dez, I'm sure he'll reply soon, but if it helps I think that the book is fairly advanced and coming in the next few months (but don't quote me on that )
        Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Oh, um yea, um......
          So sorry bout that. Seba is right, I simply missed the heads-up on your question. Thanks for asking.
          Yes, I have a major new work on the PLM on the drafting table. I hesitate to remark about it as one never knows the actual completion date. I will hazard a guess, though I told someone the other day not to quote me. My estimate is July 2005. I started on it in March 2001 if that gives you an idea of its scope.
          I suspect something in the range of 600-700 pages with 1200 photos. (Its the race for the mega book of the century again. At least its got legs.). Writing is nearly complete. 99% of photos are complete. I am nearly spent. So now I will yawn along with you! ;-) Any wonder my grade as moderator is hovering around C-.
          SP

Comment

Thanks Stephen please be sure to keep us posted here about any developments.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X