No announcement yet.

New Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Jim, I think thats the best EK1 I've ever seen!

Somehow you always seem to find the jems out there!!

Enjoy it!
    Mike

Comment

impeccable piece, congratulations!

cordial greetings

Comment

You suck!!! But that is one darn fine cross!!!!! Congrats on that one.
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

OMG! What a beautiful cross

Dave

Comment

Ooo nooo not another minty 26

Mikael

Comment

Hey there Jim,

VERY nice , But for god sake stop touching it directly with your fingers man....orelse it will be black with patina in a year!

Mads

Comment

Very nice Jim, is that the one you were telling me about, leave a few out there for the rest of us eh.

Comment

Jim, you are starting to make us in the EK2 department Jealous.

Brilliant Cross!

-Shane

Originally posted by Peter Wiking

Cheers.
                  Peter

Comment

A mint 26 was just posted to Collector's Guild - with the box!!!

Comment

In regards to Flack88's porst below I visited the web site, and...

Surely to god these aren't commanding a price of $820 now are they? If this is the rate of inflation in this hobby within the next few years a good shpaped EK1 in box will be worth as much as a Mint Cased DKIG!

Too rich for my blood.

-Shane

Originally posted by Flak88

Comment

Shane,
                        Indeed I agree - the price is astronomical. I just wanted folks to see that "they are out there..."
                        Marc

Comment

Ek1

Gentlemen,

I few years ago at the Show of Shows in Louisville, Helmut Weitze showed up with a whole box full of 26-marked, cased EK1's just like this one. They came out of Russia, according to Helmut. They were quickly snapped up by dealers and collectors. You might be interested to know he was asking $200 each for these beauties -- and they were all stunning. How the price has risen!

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Is the $800+ a good price?

Comment

Larry,
                              It is high, but there is the carton involved so that helps. You guys hit me if I am wrong, but I would say a cased EK1 is worth around $400. In mint, frosty new condition $500. With the carton - well, I guess you can see $800 is a wee bit high.

Comment

I tend to agree, I was under the impression that a carton was around $150 on the high end for an EK1.

So $500 Frosty mint + $150 = $650 that sounds about right to me.

Again a seller can ask whatever he wants, but at that price .
                                -Shane

Larry,
                                It is high, but there is the carton involved so that helps. You guys hit me if I am wrong, but I would say a cased EK1 is worth around $400. In mint, frosty new condition $500. With the carton - well, I guess you can see $800 is a wee bit high.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X