1939 EK 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1939 EK 2. Klasse - Manufacturer?

I am slow time trying to catalogue my collection and would like to know if anyone can identify the manufacturer of this EK 2.

This was one of my first items from around 1989, and as time has progressed my focus of collecting sits with Luftwaffe paperwork and it is a very rare day that the folders with the awards inside see any daylight.

I hope the images are enough to be able to interpret the manufacturer, there is a mark on the suspension ring however, I am not an expert by any means and look to the expertise of those with far more knowledge.

Any help whatsoever will be very well recieved indeed.

Regards Richard.

Starting with an overall image and detail of the suspension ring......
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Some side-views of the obverse........
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Side-views of the reverse side........
      Attached Files

Comment

Finallly, the suspension ring with marking. The markings seem very feint in reality and are very hard to capture.

I hope there is enough form the images to be able to determine the manufacturer accordingly. Many thanks in advance.

Regards Richard.
        Attached Files

Comment

It looks like a '4' stamp , S&L

Nick

Comment

Nice and typical S&L marked 4.
            Best regards,
            Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Gents

Thank you very much indeed for your help!

S&L it is.

Regards Richard.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X