EK2 & Westwall Medal Bar Question of Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 & Westwall Medal Bar Question of Price

Hello to all, I have a quick question for you all and this one is not of authenticity. Feel free to comment on the authenticity i fyou want but my question is of price.

I am interrested in purchasing this ribbon bar fo the ek2 and the Westwall medal bar, both early medals however the EK2 ribbon is a bit faded. Again I have no doubt about authenticity so here is a brief pic just to show what I am talking of. It's $155- Too much? I know the EK2 (and yes I know the maker), would go for around $100- in this condition, and the Westwall medal around $40- so is the price way off? Again Authenticity is guaranteed but feel free to comment. I want to buy this piece so all comments on wether it's too pricey are welcomed.

-Shane

I don't think the price is way off. I'd expect to pay ten bucks or so over the price of the individual medals for the fact that they're mounted. (Is that another W&L EK? )
    George

Comment

Shane,

That's got to be a 100!

I think the price is fair. Not only is the EK mint, but so is the medal, and parade mounted. Where have I seen this pair???

Comment

A 100 she is! Yes I am addicted to these things! I have no doubts about this medal it was just the price I was wavering on. I put in an order for her, let's see if I get it. Panzer, no doubt you have seen this medal before, more on that later!

Thanks guys!

-Shane

Originally posted by George Stimson
        I don't think the price is way off. I'd expect to pay ten bucks or so over the price of the individual medals for the fact that they're mounted. (Is that another W&L EK? )

Comment

Well then, since it's in your very specialized field -- you must get it!
          George

Comment

Speaking of that, and I'm being serious, Shane if you ever want to sell a decent 100, please let me know. Believe it or not, I don't have one, and I missed the one that Sector offered. I had one, but let it go. I wish now I hadn't. Anyway, since you must by now have a few hundred, let me know.

Thanks.

EDIT: Black Cross????

Comment

Hehe, I wish it were a few hundred, it's only about 15 or so, just missed out on a beautiful 100 EK2 on the estand

If I ever let one go yo'll be the first I contact!

Black Cross eh! right on the money ! Sent Janet a PM let's see if I get it or if someone else snatched it up.

-Shane

Originally posted by Panzerman
              Speaking of that, and I'm being serious, Shane if you ever want to sell a decent 100, please let me know. Believe it or not, I don't have one, and I missed the one that Sector offered. I had one, but let it go. I wish now I hadn't. Anyway, since you must by now have a few hundred, let me know.

Thanks.

EDIT: Black Cross????

Comment

Got It! I won't have it for a while as I am paying for it at the end of the month, but I got her. I'll post pics when she arrives.

Cheers,

-Shane

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X