No announcement yet.

EKII Juncker Schinkel, Ziemer spange...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never seen one with a brass core so far either, but I wouldn't be surprised to see one some day..
    The schinkel ek1 have a brass core, and the schinkel ek2 isn't always unmagnetic either......

Comment

Originally posted by ben bijker View Post
      Never seen one with a brass core so far either, but I wouldn't be surprised to see one some day..
      The schinkel ek1 have a brass core, and the schinkel ek2 isn't always unmagnetic either......
      Yes, brass EKI core...

Robert
      Attached Files

Comment

Ziemer again...
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice Little "Group" you got there.

But the 1939 EK II looks a bit weird, the way the inside corners of the frame is lifting on the back. It looks like the lifting on the front side, where the frame is resting on the Swaz.
          But there's no reason that the upper inside corners should be lifted on the backside of the EK II.

but still a very attractive cross indeed.

Should you get tired of looking at them, just send them to me in Denmark.

/Flemming

Comment

Originally posted by Flemming View Post
            It looks like the lifting on the front side, where the frame is resting on the Swaz.
            But there's no reason that the upper inside corners should be lifted on the backside of the EK II.

/Flemming
            Minimal lifting of the frame actually, but some lifting nonetheless. With the enlarged images of the cross it makes it look excessive.

Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X