Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S & L - EK2 Spange

Hi all,

I don't have the book anywhere with me today, but I'm sure I saw a picture of a EK2 Spange in Previtera's "The Iron Time" that was marked L/4. I also believe the comment about the picture was ... "it is thought to be attributed to Steinhauer & Luck".

Was there such a thing as a L/4 marking for this manufacturer? All my sources indicate the L's starting at L/10.

Thanks in advance.

good question,chay??

Comment

If you see an EK 2 Spange (or anything else) marked "L/4" -- run away from it!
      George

Comment

Originally posted by George Stimson
        If you see an EK 2 Spange (or anything else) marked "L/4" -- run away from it!
        Thanks George, don't know if I've ever seen one, but thought this rather strange. I assume an error in this book.

Comment

L/4 spange

hey guys I m am soo new to this, so this may be a dumb question, but here goes I had a EK2 spange maker marked L/4. I was advised that there was no maker of L/4 but I picked up a book called "world war 2 German Medals" by Christoper Ailsby
          and this is wat he says in his book " Iron cross: second class 1939 Bar first type. known makers L/4, L/11, L/12, L/14, L/16, L/18, L/56.

the last page of the book it lists lod makers L10-L66
          I am confused is L/4 a good maker for an EK2 spange?
          ken s

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X