Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outer card cover for 1957 RK from S & L

Hello all ,

i,ve been offered this outer card cover for the 1957 RK , have been told it came from the S & L factory . Thoughts ?
    Attached Files

A '57 example ??? It looks just like the WW2 example........see page 284 of Gordon Williamsons book The Iron Cross of 1939 you'll see what I mean.

It looks ok, other than that I have no idea at all.........but '57 ??? You may get a bargain here, who know's.

Your best waiting for the owners of these to reply and listen to them.

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Personally I would be sceptical about this. But please see what the others say. I cannot say that it's good or bad.

Henri

Comment

Wise words Henri,

I hope the likes of the 'advanced' collectors will contribute to this thread, because I for one have no idea, the desigantion is spot on though.........the cardboard I'm 50/50 on that. I've never heard of outer cartons for the '57's though......that I'm aware of or can think of.

Don't know. Can anyone help ?

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Hi colleagues

I had a cased example of one of the recent production 57 RKs (purchased in the early 90s) ... it came with an outer slip case in an off-white cardboard ... nothing printed on it. The case was also wrapped in tissue paper ...

Regards
          Paul

Comment

Hello All ,

I,m not 100% sure on this , thats why i posted it on here . The price on this box is 95 Euro . I,ve seen the 1957 Rk,s with a white cardboard plain cover but never with one like this .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X