• Show
Clear All

Packets

Discuss please.

Cheers.
    Peter
    Attached Files

My thoughts...

Well, being nowhere near an expert, I'll start with: They look too new to me. I would want some sort of good background on them. Paper also looks too "clean", but that just may be the size of the pix.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I'm pretty keen on collecting packets and I saw these too.

I thought about them and decided against.

No real reason but 'gut feeling' when compared to the packets that I currently own and have placed on the forum for comment.

Yes, too new and too creased for the 'newness'. To me something just isn't right...

Opinion only, I might be totally wrong ...

Comment

From the present pictures I'm dubious of two and one is more convincing.

The spange packet (the middle one) has from what I can see a perfect designation and if it is fake is bloody good, note it's devoid of the date, this is perfectly acceptable. The paper for it I can't see it really, it's possible and would have to be looked at much much more closely.........gut feeling tells me it's crap though.

The other two the EK 1 L/12 and Narvik, not vey likely the pair of them there are some minor mistakes straight away on the back of them for a start.

Kr

Marcus
        Last edited by MH184; 10-20-2004, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X