Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to open old wounds . . .

The L15 Strikes Back . . . . .

There's a cased one on Ebay. I cannot say it is a Floch. I looked at all the previous posts on this troublesome marking, and cannot say .

Here's for you to ponder . . .
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...278122674&rd=1

Tex

Hey Tex,

Yep that's a Floch. But the case looks good. I sent him a message and let him know.

If he had a buy it now for that price I'd snatch it up for the case.

Comment

EK1 typical FLOCH
      case real?

Comment

Yes I agree, I think that case is genuine.

Comment

He's a newer member of this forum. Tod Rathbone . Maybe you could direct him to some posts about Floch's.

Tim

Comment

ps - hopefully he'll add "copy" to the description like his pilot badge and let the people who have already bid know it's a copy. I have a feeling the auctions aren't going to last, I don't think they are "ebay approved". They'll have a fit about their logo used like that, pretty clever though.

Comment

FLOCH! Fake with other words.

Cheers.
              Peter

Comment

I agree with the others, FLOCH!
                Regards
                Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
                I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

I have emailed the seller: Sorry. The cross is not original. Its known as a Floch.

Cheers.
                  Peter

Comment

Will Posting "EBAY CENSORED" in a disk over the Swas keep items from getting pulled now? My third strike a couple years ago was an EK2 that I creatively photographed, but it still got me suspended.
                    Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado
                      Will Posting "EBAY CENSORED" in a disk over the Swas keep items from getting pulled now? My third strike a couple years ago was an EK2 that I creatively photographed, but it still got me suspended.
                      That didn't work either it's been pulled, maybe using that is a red flag for the ebay comissars

Comment

I just ran into a similar thing this weekend at a local show. Fake EK1 (not a Flock) in an original case. BUT for $255 I didn't want to get it just for the case.

Comment

Originally posted by coastie
                          That didn't work either it's been pulled, maybe using that is a red flag for the ebay comissars
                          According to the rules you can't sell a "Items that bear symbols of the Nazis..." and covering them up makes no difference. Of course coins and stamps are permitted as those areas of collecting do not "glorify or promote hatred" like a badge would.

Comment

...but ebay does have a WWII / Germany category with sub-categories for:

-edged weapons
                            -hats, helmets, uniforms
                            -medals, pins, ribbons
                            -paper items
                            -personal field, gear
                            -other

but none of these items can have the banned symbol on them. Hmmmm, how does that work?

The real cause of the problem of course is the french government's threat of law suits against e-bay because french citizens might have access to this material in violation of french law. And then ..... ah, what's the point. Errrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim L.

The real cause of the problem of course is the french government's threat of law suits against e-bay because french citizens might have access to this material in violation of french law. And then ..... ah, what's the point. Errrrrrrrr!!!!!!
                              ...and German and Dutch law as well, I believe?

Lee
                              www.psywar.org

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X