Manufacturers of these Ritterkreuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manufacturers of these Ritterkreuz

I am starting this thread to confirm the manufacturers of these 1957 early ritterkreuzes. As most are aware these early peaces are made from wartime frames and I'm sure that the big boys with a few wartime rks in their collection can give a very vital helpful hand to confirm or point out the makers. I know that not everybody appreciates 1957 awards, but I these awards are as good as their wartime counterparts, that have oakleaves instead of the swastica. I thank you all for looking and hopefully this thread will help to confirm the manufacturers.

The first cross is what is so far thought to be an Otto Shickle. The eye is flush with the edge of the arm

Obverse view.
    Attached Files

Reverse view
    Attached Files

Comment

Juncker, Deschler or ?
      Attached Files

Comment

reverse view
        Attached Files

Comment

The eye
          Attached Files

Comment

If anyone wants any further photos, please let me know. I look forward for your responses and observations.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

And here they are next to each other

Comment

bugibbian.
                I did send a few PM´s on the cross. That ring on the new RK of yours confuses me. I first thought it was a S&L, but then not, as i could not find that "cutout" found at the bottom of the ring on S&L crosses.

Then i thought (besides a Deschler and S&L postwar frames) that it could be an unfinished S&L ring
                What do you think guys?

Cheers.
                Peter
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
                  bugibbian.
                  I did send a few PM´s on the cross. That ring on the new RK of yours confuses me. I first thought it was a S&L, but then not, as i could not find that "cutout" found at the bottom of the ring on S&L crosses.

Then i thought (besides a Deschler and S&L postwar frames) that it could be an unfinished S&L ring
                  What do you think guys?

Cheers.
                  Peter
                  Yes Peter, this rk confuses me too, and I am hoping that one of the big guys here can give a helping hand. Anyone?

Comment

Anybody else apart from Peter?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X