My DKiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BONK, felt of my chair
    DEK, I know, but there's a difference between those who collect quality above quantity I think.
    Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Bad Pict

Better Pic

Comment

Even better

One more

Comment

This is AWESOME
          And you live in Belgium é , no, just kidding, lovely items!
          Kind regards,
          Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Michael,

Who are the makers of your DKiGs? I know that the one in the middle is a "134" right?

Comment

Giel,

Yes, I too believe in quality above quantity. As a result, my collection has gotten much smaller, but much nicer in my opinion.

Comment

Makers

DEK,

MIDDLE: MARKED 134
                LEFT: UNMARKED GODET
                RIGHT: MARKED 20

I think I saw your German Cross at the MAX show when it changed hands. It sat next to TWO cellophane wrapped '20s'.

Comment

Originally posted by DasEiserneKreuz
                  Nice set Michael, but I think I would trade two of those DKiGs in for a minty cased RK.

I have a question for you guys. From many of the photos shown on the forum, including this last one by Michael, the disk behind the swaz often appears white in color. The disk on my Zimmermann is actually silver, rather than white. Are they all silver? Do they just appear white in photos because of the flash?
                  Yes, you can find white disk under the swaz....BUT in fake DK ! In fact in many fake examples I see , were white disk.

Even if I would like to see more big photos, pieces showed in this thread are "non plus ultra " conditions !!

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Michael,

Can I see a picture please of the two B.H Mayer outer cartons, I need a good picture of the obverse on each and the makers name if possible please.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

Man,

Look how crisp that swaz and date are. Looks like you could cut your finger on them.

If you ever want to let one of those DKiG's go Michael, let me know. They would be worth going in debt for!!

And, I'm not kidding.

Comment

Wow! I have finally revived from the little "spell" I just had looking at the pictures on this thread! Ablolutely BEAUTIFUL! Now, if I too could get your addresses..... Just kidding of course. Nice pieces, guys!
                        Brian Dentino

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WWII GLIDER INFO/ITEMS...ESPECIALLY 325TH GIR

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X