AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

miniatures knights cross group on pin chain .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miniatures knights cross group on pin chain .

Has anyone got any original miniatures they could post a picture of.I have bought a group with knights cross,flight qualification,fried egg,ww1 iron cross 2nd class.They are mounted on 2gold chains between ornate gold pins.Although detailed ,there is something niggling me ,the fried egg is heavy but has anyone got a real miniature of these ards to give me an idea of the quality of these dtess miniatures,and are there fakes about.Hope you can help .regards.ianb.

Originally posted by zentsuji2 View Post
    Has anyone got any original miniatures they could post a picture of.I have bought a group with knights cross,flight qualification,fried egg,ww1 iron cross 2nd class.They are mounted on 2gold chains between ornate gold pins.Although detailed ,there is something niggling me ,the fried egg is heavy but has anyone got a real miniature of these ards to give me an idea of the quality of these dtess miniatures,and are there fakes about.Hope you can help .regards.ianb.
    Welcome!
    Why not post photos here instead? Must be much easier to get valuable opinions that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
      Welcome!
      Why not post photos here instead? Must be much easier to get valuable opinions that way.

My thoughts also.

J

Comment

Sorry guys not paid membership yet but will do,only my 2nd daya

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X