No announcement yet.

Box on Winkler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry - I just replied earlier. Question: would it be possible to discuss this box on the forum? I like it, but would like to get some other opinions, as I've only had a few of them, and the ones I had came from reliable sources, so I didn't really study them hard when I had them.

Comment

im sure if you put it for discussion in the cases/packets section there will be someone there who can tell you

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...splay.php?f=67

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Gottlieb View Post
        So sorry - I just replied earlier. Question: would it be possible to discuss this box on the forum? I like it, but would like to get some other opinions, as I've only had a few of them, and the ones I had came from reliable sources, so I didn't really study them hard when I had them.
        As I wrote in the visitor message to you, they were discussed here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ghlight=Carton

In any case, please feel free to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
          With all due respect ( and surely treading on certain toes ) .... but 2950 € for a piece of cardboard ???
          I'm probably mashing those toes further but I agree 100%. Although Craig's quotation "One man's trash is another's treasure" is generally true, and this carton is far from trash, there has to be some limit to human folly and $4000 for an S&L marked cardboard carton is beyond that limit IMO. But in the end, it only takes one independently wealthy divorced collector to make the sale.

Best regards,
          ---Norm

Comment

I am sure will disclose that the cardboard box is an add on to your RK when you sell it right Craig?

Comment

Originally posted by busterz111 View Post
              I am sure will disclose that the cardboard box is an add on to your RK when you sell it right Craig?
              "I'm thinking of buying this box to go with the mint S&L RK that I have in my personal collection."

come on lets not get petty

Comment

Originally posted by Norm F View Post
                I'm probably mashing those toes further but I agree 100%. Although Craig's quotation "One man's trash is another's treasure" is generally true, and this carton is far from trash, there has to be some limit to human folly and $4000 for an S&L marked cardboard carton is beyond that limit IMO. But in the end, it only takes one independently wealthy divorced collector to make the sale.

Best regards,
                ---Norm

EK2 and KVK2 cardboard cases join this as well. People do crazy things with their money I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by beufighter View Post
                  "I'm thinking of buying this box to go with the mint S&L RK that I have in my personal collection."

come on lets not get petty
                  We have collections till we sell items....some things and info gets lost in the shuffle as to when items come to the market. So 20 years from now there will be a RK on the market with its original carton.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X