EK2 Awarded to Unteroffizier Theodor Fluck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Awarded to Unteroffizier Theodor Fluck

I just wanted to share pictures of this Iron Cross that was awarded. I know in this hobby we see lots of Iron Crosses but I personally always find it special when we see one that was awarded regardless grade. Also if you have a picture of an awarded Iron Cross can you please post.
    Attached Files

Here is a large picture of the soldier's grouping.
    Attached Files

Comment

very nice cross in a very nice group ! Is it unmarked ? anyway, it 's a very nice Grossmann.

Comment

I always like when you have a picture of the recipient. Looks like a very nice grouping.

Comment

Originally posted by Spamboksen View Post
          I always like when you have a picture of the recipient. Looks like a very nice grouping.
          Yes, is good when you can put a face on the award....

Comment

Originally posted by fabri-online View Post
            very nice cross in a very nice group ! Is it unmarked ? anyway, it 's a very nice Grossmann.
            Yes, the cross is unmarked. I am really happy to have this grouping.

Comment

Originally posted by magferran View Post
              Yes, is good when you can put a face on the award....
              I definitely agree. It brings to life the cross.

Comment

That is a really nice grouping and as Spamboksen wrote always nice to see a picture of the recipient.

J

Comment

very Nice collection

Comment

Thanks and I just wanted to share a couple more pics of the man.
                    Attached Files

Comment

And, your man won his EK2 with 9. Armee, Army Group Center in the Rshew sector. Very heavy fighting, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R View Post
                        And, your man won his EK2 with 9. Armee, Army Group Center in the Rshew sector. Very heavy fighting, indeed.
                        I thought that was pretty neat too, and also he was awarded his wound back there too. My frame came in so here is his grouping framed. Sorry if I am nerding out too much, I just love history!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well done, I'm sure the soldier who earned this award would be proud to see it's thought of in such high regard, and still remembered after so many years.

Thanks
                          Mike

Comment

nice interesting grouping with great pictures of the receipent which really adds a life to it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                            X