• Show
Clear All

date
    Attached Files

Comment

rev
      Attached Files

Comment

By the way, the 20 is not cut off. Could not get it on the scanner for a shot.

Comment

Could you say where you got this cross?

Comment

Got it from another collector. Don't know when he got it but not vet purchase. came to him from another collector/dealer in Syracuse NY. I do not know who or when. It does look very good overall, but with its current reputation and cost, certainly can not keep it.

Comment

Hi I found this cross with a COA From detlev-niemann at one of the dealers he has linked with his WebSite. Just happened to find it when killing time at work today. I will keep mine until some one has proof positive there bad.

http://www.emedals.ca/catalog.asp?item=GRA109

Originally posted by tom hansen
              Hey that is great ! Please post the names of the dealers selling these so I will know to never trust a word they say and avoid buying items from them. I am glad that they can outwardly present themselves as peddlers of fakes so that one can avoid their better fakes in the future as well. I wonder how many of these beauties grace their private personal collections? A true gift!

Comment

Where is the COA? I do not see one at all! Notice that the weight is 43.3 g as well. Another episode in the dotted cross saga...................

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X