My new EK 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new EK 26

I will be getting this soon and would like your opinion. I've looked at the material on the 26 EK's and it seems to be alright. What do you think?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=64937

Thanks!

Well, I think it is great....but I guess I would have a bias opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas
      I will be getting this soon and would like your opinion. I've looked at the material on the 26 EK's and it seems to be alright. What do you think?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=64937

Thanks!
      I´m sure the cross is fine. I cant imagine that DasEiserneKreuz would sell any crap
      When you get the cross, make some new photos/scanns of the cross and show it to us.

Cheers.
      Peter Wiking

Comment

Cross looks great! John's got some REALLY nice stuff!!

And I will find out where that tree is John.

Comment

Well, I guess the tree is my collection. Most of the crosses that I have offered lately have come directly out of my collection. The "tree" is getting smaller and smaller, but the trunk is still there. Dallas, no worries on this one. It is as textbook as they come for this maker.

Comment

Dallas . . .(great name! )from Georgia (great place )

You hit a home run with that cased cross! I would have jumped all over it had I not two boys in college. I am happy for you, seriously I am! That is one nice cased example and any dealer we respect would have asked much more.

GREAT BUY! You will not lose any money on that baby. If you decide to sell later on, please drop me a PM.

Comment

You made a great pick and DasEiserneKreuz has offered us some top-notch EKs over the past few days, glad you got one of the best ones
              Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
              All the best,
              Chris

Comment

Looks absolutely terrific!
                Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the positive comments everyone! I'm really looking forward to this like I was to the last one I got from John a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X