No announcement yet.

Genuine L/12 Oaks at auction house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see that the Adolf Dickfeld set of Juncker cross and L/12 - 900 Oakleaves has sold at Thies for 13000 Euros, a very reasonable price IMO.

Comment

... a lot of items were sold at a reasonable price.
      Pieter.
      SUUM CUIQUE ...
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed. Just some examples: a 935-4 cross, misssing the loop, but with the cellophane, for 6500 Euros; a beautiful Deschler RK KVK with Swords for 5000 Euros; a Danzig Flak for 1600 Euros.

Comment

I was on this auction, and saw some grat items there. Some items went for very reasonable prices.
          But you must add 23% sales taxes to the prices. That makes nearly 16000€ for the Juncker KC/OL set.

KR
          Thorsten

Comment

Originally posted by Mado View Post
            I was on this auction, and saw some grat items there. Some items went for very reasonable prices.
            But you must add 23% sales taxes to the prices. That makes nearly 16000€ for the Juncker KC/OL set.

KR
            Thorsten
            It is also a great price, for a named set of KC and OL

Comment

I personaly wonder why Adolf Dickfeld RK with oaks are sold so cheap!
              There was an other cased Junger RK sold for 12000,-EU!!
              And Adolf Dickfeld's RK was also an Junker! The Junker oaks are for shure allone worth 12000,-EU!
              Why they are sold so cheap?

Comment

Dickfeld RK

As the former owner of the Dickfeld Knights Cross I would think they went cheap for two reasons. First, many people were probably unaware of the article Dietrich wrote about this set explaining the provenance and the full examination given to this piece. L/12 oakleaves have been viewed very cautiously over the last few years. And secondly, Thiess did not do a good job showing the full provinence, there were also 6 large format closeup photos of the cross and oakleaves also signed and verified by Dickfeld stating this was his original cross and also the original oakleaves presented to him by Hitler. He further stated that he wore this very set thoughout the war and details in the affadavit how the loop on the oakleaves was damaged in Russia and then repaired by a ground crewman. Great provinence! If i thought they would have sold that cheap I would have bought them back myself. I originally sold them for more than they brought in the auction. But the real reason is probably the world economy, everyone seems to be more careful with their money nowadays.

Comment

it sold at HH for EUR 23.000 (Excl. auctions).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X