Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RARE Petz & Lorenz, Unterreichenbach KvK_1 marked L/18

Hello all,

I believe the theory is Petz und Lorenz had their supply absorbed by BH Mayer during the war. The manufacture of this one should be pre 1941 if this is true. Here is a very nice and early vaulted War Merit Cross with swords by P&L.

William Kramer
    Attached Files
    Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

thanks for showing! I also saw a Spanish cross with the same pin/mark some time back.

Comment

awesome find
      regards
      jon

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
        I believe the theory is Petz und Lorenz had their supply absorbed by BH Mayer during the war.
        Hi William,

Interesting piece and thanks for showing it. I have not heard this theory before, maybe because I have my head too far buried in the EK sand. Can you say where you read this? Or show a link to a discussion? Just curious and very interested.
        Best regards,
        Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
          Hi William,

Interesting piece and thanks for showing it. I have not heard this theory before, maybe because I have my head too far buried in the EK sand. Can you say where you read this? Or show a link to a discussion? Just curious and very interested.
          Hello Trev,

these are usually discussed in the heer and krisgmarine sections.

If I good remember its about that Shickle and P&L makers were out of the work in 1941, and Mayer bought up their supply and marked with L/18 their products like the P&L IAB-PABs or Schickle U-boat badges, some say maybe Mayer didn't even produced any tombak early kriegsmarine badges at all, all these were made by Schickle.

Perhaps this thread will help:
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=595435

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X