DKs - Original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DKs - Original?

I've been offered these two German Crosses. The seller tells me that the first one weights 40 grams and the second weighs 62 grams.
    I realize the pictures are very bad, but would still be interested in a general impression before asking for further pictures. I am not a medal/badge guy, so any help is appreciated.
    Thanks, Doug

1st DK:
    Attached Files

Back of 1st DK:
    Attached Files

Comment

2nd DK:
      Attached Files

Comment

Doug, the Zimmerman (MM 20) looks like it is good ,but before buying it I would defiantly get better pictures as these leave a lot to be desired.

Comment

Thanks Mike. Any others?

Comment

Hi Doug,

Obverse of second badge is same as first one,2nd DK obverse picture is missing.

Comment

Actually the first DK is a Zimmerman, but your obverse picture for that one is wrong.

Comment

You are right. The front of the badge shots are the same badge. These are just what I got from the seller.
                Any clues from the backside. Do both the backside shots look like original badges? One is supposedly a DKiG and the other a DKiS.
                Doug

Comment

Well all I can say is ... if you are thinking about buying I would ask for way better pictures than that. They do look promising, but why chance it?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X