Ek2 opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ek2 opinions

Hi, this little cross sparked off my collecting bug quite a few years back.
    I purchased it as a replica for NZ$13, but then got the opinion of other collectors who gave me the thumbs up .

But I've never put it on WAF, so here we go..let me have it !!

Tony
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,

You are showing multiple crosses here. The first seems to be a good Deumer, the second (although there is no shot of the whole thing) seems to be a good Juncker.
        Best regards,
        Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

No, I assure you this is the same cross. Pic 1 I did on my scanner when I first bought it, the other two pics were taken by a collector friend with his camera.
          The difference in picture quality is the only difference here.
          Pic1 is the best example, the close up was taken to show the raised tag where the ring attached.

Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

I don't mean to be contrary, but I assure you they are different crosses. Perhaps you switched the photos by accident?

In any case, both I see look good, so you've got no problems either way
            Best regards,
            Streptile

Comment

Well thats bizzare, I guess he must have emailed different pics from the ones he took ???
              Sorry for the confusion, I'll have to have a word with him & find out what went on .

Either way, the cross in pic1 is the cross I still own and its in very nice condition.
              Glad I took that gamble back then, no one else wanted it, but at such a stupidly low price how could I resist !!

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
                Either way, the cross in pic1 is the cross I still own and its in very nice condition.
                That one is an original piece by Deumer, maker '3'. Congrats on a nice cross at a great price then.
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Comment

looks like you got a bargain tone, i have a few ekii's myself, the ones in these pics look good to me.

duncan

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm more than happy with it, although the seller was a bit peeved to find out it was original, a "mate" had told him it was dodgy so he sold it...to me

Tony

Comment

Sometimes it happens, that a medal is wrongly valued as fake. Some month back a early type juncker knights cross where sold on a online auction as a fake... but where original. A few collectors spotted it, but a lucky collector won it ad about half price of the real value.

Nicolai

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X