GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some opinions on the DK and other badges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some opinions on the DK and other badges.

Hey Guys, I need some opinions on this DK. It looks fake to me but I am by no means an expert. Please advise me on this topic. Thanks again.
    -Dave
    P.S. I'm including the other badges as well just to get opinions.
    Attached Files

I need an opinion on this one too. I put the Luft badge in the luft section. Not exactly sure where to place this thread though. Any help would be appreciated.
    -Dave
    Attached Files

Comment

DK complett fake

Comment

Sorry that i am the first one how told you, both are fakes, bad fakes. Sorry

Comment

Hey No offense taken. I always ask you guys before I am to buy one. That's why I asked. Thanks again for the input guys!

Comment

Both very bad fakes.Check out the rivets ,wreat,pin and catch and the pot metal that the cross is made of.The other medal is a very poor fake as well.

Dennis J

Comment

Dave

Also no offense intended but seriously... you couldn't tell that DK was fake?? I mean, did you search here for pics of originals? The difference truly is like night and day.

Rich
              Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
              Decorations of Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Gordon View Post
                Dave

Also no offense intended but seriously... you couldn't tell that DK was fake?? I mean, did you search here for pics of originals? The difference truly is like night and day.

Rich
                It looked fake to me, but I've seen stuff before that looked fake to me, but it turned out to be authenticated here on the forum. I'm by no means an expert of DK's. I'm at work and didn't have time to search for pictures of real and fake DK's. LIke I said, it looked fake to me, but I wanted to make sure. No offense taken. It's all a learning experience and my eye is getting better at detecting the fakes. I just wanted to make sure.
                -Ddave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X