Unmarked EK2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmarked EK2

Below is an EK2 that I initially thought was questionable. However, I have been thinking differently of late. At first I thought the beading looked strange. But then I noticed that the core has been repainted, making the frame seem a bit uneven. It is a three piece and it is magnetic. I'm just not exactly sure about this one but I'm starting to feel better about it. Any comments?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Attached Files

Reverse...
    Attached Files

Comment

hello Brian !!!
      I cant see anything really wrong with cross - looks OK... but can You post picture made a bit from a side of the cross - so I can see sides and three part construction
      also loop loks a bit like was reatached ??
      You say it was repainted ?? - I cant see paint on frames ???

Comment

Guys-

Thanks so much for the feedback!!

I think I'm mistaken about this cross' core being repainted. It appears that there is some excess solder where the frames joined the core (especially on the widest part of the left arm) - it's not as smooth as I am used to seeing. I can't really get a good shot of the side. The one below is the best I can do - you can just barely see where the frames are joined.

Thanks again,
        Brian
        Attached Files

Comment

I think It's a very nice cross !! congratulations to you Brian
          best regards, mike

Comment

Looks good.

Try peering at the core with a jeweller's loop (10X) and see if you can detect anything you do feel good about.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X