Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Pattern EK1 Spange Opinions.

Hello all,

I just saw this on a dealers update tonight and thought I would get some opinions on it. I have tried to compare it to others on the forum but haven't found one that's quite similar. I didn't even know that these existed a few years ago so I may have handled an original or two but never noticed so I don't have any memory to compare from. Any thoughts that you could throw my way would be great.

Cheers,
    Greg

PS I apologize for the pics but they were the best that were available at the time.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by GregK
    Hello all,

I just saw this on a dealers update tonight and thought I would get some opinions on it. I have tried to compare it to others on the forum but haven't found one that's quite similar. I didn't even know that these existed a few years ago so I may have handled an original or two but never noticed so I don't have any memory to compare from. Any thoughts that you could throw my way would be great.

Cheers,
    Greg

PS I apologize for the pics but they were the best that were available at the time.
    Looks like a good original example. There was a thread some time back where the details of the eagle etc matched exactly a regular pattern Spange by Juncker with L/12 mark. This is defiinitely the better type when it comes to 1st Patterns.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X