No announcement yet.

Hitler's Iron Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all must be aware hitler had doubles that made public appearances , so every photo that looks like him, may not be him actually. Does anyone agree. I agree the dissappearance of him , and the finding of a briefcase at kiel sub pens , with all hitlers personal effects , is compelling, and i still have strong feelings he faked his death, but he was so wacked out by the use of amphetamines , it did effect his health perminantly , as in fact he was diring his heyday a moody speed freak . They claim he even issued speed to the troops .

I am still of the belief his issue was a flat IC l CL , and his cross would have lots of evidence of wear . There were other makers who marked first class crosses. Here is one ...flat with a maker in the center, and 800 below the mark.

who would cd be, deschler?

Comment

Comment

front of the above cross

Comment

John, sounds interesting, could we see scans of your cross?

Comment

Speed

The troops got speed....it was called Prevetin and hundereds of millions of tablets were supplied.

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
            We all must be aware hitler had doubles that made public appearances , so every photo that looks like him, may not be him actually. Does anyone agree. I agree the dissappearance of him , and the finding of a briefcase at kiel sub pens , with all hitlers personal effects , is compelling, and i still have strong feelings he faked his death, but he was so wacked out by the use of amphetamines , it did effect his health perminantly , as in fact he was diring his heyday a moody speed freak . They claim he even issued speed to the troops .

I am still of the belief his issue was a flat IC l CL , and his cross would have lots of evidence of wear . There were other makers who marked first class crosses. Here is one ...flat with a maker in the center, and 800 below the mark.

who would cd be, deschler?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Calvert View Post
              Yeah, monstermoron, take a hike.

I just checked your other posts and you're obviously just a peckerwood trying to cause trouble.

Jack Cough

Comment

This is the EK i spoke about yesterday, your opinions ?
                Attached Files

Comment

reverse side
                  Attached Files

Comment

Could this be one of these WW I EKI made during WW2 ?
                    It looks like frosting on the rim.

/Flemming

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                      We all must be aware hitler had doubles that made public appearances , so every photo that looks like him, may not be him actually. Does anyone agree. I agree the dissappearance of him , and the finding of a briefcase at kiel sub pens , with all hitlers personal effects , is compelling, and i still have strong feelings he faked his death, but he was so wacked out by the use of amphetamines , it did effect his health perminantly , as in fact he was diring his heyday a moody speed freak .

Im pretty sure he died in the bunker

i dont think he had a double either

Comment

Originally posted by Steinar View Post
                        Im only guessing. but he probably had more than 2 copies but not more than 4-5 copies. Do not think he was a "medal guy" he was very very proud of his EK1.
                        hey Steinar, I understood Hitler wasn't that kean about his EK1, becouse he earned it in WOI. He got it from his commander, wich was a Jew. So he didn't showed it off that much. (that's what I'd understood)

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
                          hey Steinar, I understood Hitler wasn't that kean about his EK1, becouse he earned it in WOI. He got it from his commander, wich was a Jew. So he didn't showed it off that much. (that's what I'd understood)
                          Not so. He wore it constantly. And of course he earned it in WWI. When else?
                          Best regards,
                          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

I too have always thought that he must have been very'very proud of his EK1. Quite rightly too I suppose as it was very rare for a Non Com to get awarded one.

Imperial Germany had awards that only certain classes could get.

I don't think you would see an Imperial Gefrieter with a Pour Le Merit!

Wasn't that what the Knights Cross was brought out to do, be awarded to any class/rank of soldier?

Sorry, bit off topic there

Comment

I've seen pictures of Hitler wearing an EK that is plainly vaulted, and also seen film of him speaking with such gusto that his cross, obviously a screwback, was practically spinning on his tunic.
                              (And can we all please try to stay on topic and keep the terms of personal affection to a minimum?)
                              George

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
                                That is not true Dougie, Hitler's high officers were ,as I read, from 90% jews, his doctor was jew, so why would he do not like his award cause jew gave him the cross. For me he was proud of it, since he worn only EK when he was speaking (sometimes wound badge and blood order).

There is lot of problem with holocaust, I am not talking about holocaust right now. That was crap.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X