GermanMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERNATIONAL MEDAL COLLECTOR - Magazine for all !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crows breed prolifically, which is a good thing. There are not enough to meet the demand there will be in the future by those with closed minds on this (and other) forums.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing Darrell. What an amazing coincidence. Plenty too go around....Regards Jimmy

Comment

As Editor-in-Chief of the International Medal Collector (IMC), I'm very pleased to read all of the positive comments about the magazine in this thread. Dietrich and I are very grateful for the favorable response that the magazine has so far garnered, and we'd both like to let everyone know that we are already working hard on issue # 5!
        Thanks, everybody!
        George

Comment

I hope that Europe will be soon delivered with the magazine.

Comment

Jacques

As soon as I get the snow and ice cleared off of my driveway your copy will be on its way!
            George

Comment

Originally posted by George Stimson View Post
              As soon as I get the snow and ice cleared off of my driveway your copy will be on its way!
              In California George??
              You might have to move further South .....

Comment

Northern California and at 3000 feet elevation. I don't know why it's still there -- it's been above freezing for days....
                George

Comment

Originally posted by George Stimson View Post
                  Northern California. I don't know why it's still there -- it's been above freezing for days....
                  Well it's nice to know that others feel our Canuck Pain in winter time ....

Comment

I'm only at 500' elevation, no ice, but it's freezing cold!
                    Greg

Comment

DAMN FINE issue. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to more on the Spanish Cross. What killed me about it was that in 2010 there were TWO Klessheim finds!

Comment

Since Craig now has the Battle Book with the list of names of all from that unit that was there I predict we shall see more finds soon.
                        pseudo-expert

Comment

Magazine

Hello,
                          I got my magazine on Wednesday and it is like the other magazines in the series great!

Regards,
                          Jody

Comment

Since I am getting the questions via PM and my website: yes, we still have back issues, but the supply is limited.
                            Attached Files
                            B&D PUBLISHING
                            Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Buy them while you can! You will be glad later that you did.

Comment

Got mine today, too.

Looks to be another superb issue. The quality of the printing, photos and content of this magazine is a real treat.
                                Best regards,
                                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X