• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very, very nice! Congratulations!

Comment

Very nice cross!

Comment

Congratulation......i would be proud to own such a nice piece of history!

Comment

my congratulations, it's beautiful !!!!

Comment

Reckon you must own nearly all the RK's now Allan

Comment

Very nice Allan, quality piece.

Comment

I will be very happy with the same one !

Comment

That is one crisp strike, even the maker mark! Perfect been there look!
                  Kevin

Comment

Nice one !

Douglas

Comment

It was a pleasure Allan, and your pictures capture the true beauty of this cross! Enjoy my friend!

Kai

Comment

Allan,did you buy it from an online dealer? It looks like the one I saw just after Toby Rowan sold one on his Das Reich website. Soon afterward yet another turned up here .......

http://www.medals.premieremperor.com/shop/shop.php

item 410430

it's somewhat cheaper than the other two I saw, and not as nice as the one posted here.
                        Last edited by reichenberg; 05-03-2009, 05:28 AM.

Comment

The cross you reference on the Premier Emperor site is not a Juncker, but is, instead (in my opinion) a pre-October, 1941 private purchase piece which employs a core made by K&Q (as, at that time, a parts supplier only, not having yet been designated by the PKZ as an official RK supplier). Many regard this type cross as a complete postwar fake. I, respectfully, disagree.

(I can't comment on the ribbon or case shown with this cross.)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Leroy - I had a feeling that I would get a 'this is/is not original' replies. I am no expert on RKs but I do know the 'this is too cheap to be true' feeling!

The only reason I posted the reply at all was that is it was the third cased RK to appear for sale on the net in 2 or 3 weeks. How often do we see that?

Comment

Actually, it happens in "bursts". Don't think there is any master plan, just dependent on what is hitting the market. In today's economy, it would not be surprising to see this happen more frequently.

I personally don't think $7000 US (+) is low for a cross type which does not match official award pieces. In my view, it should actually be lower.

Comment

famous Allan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X