Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUGE gift from family, IC COMBO!!!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 11-16-2003, 09:47 PM.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 11-16-2003, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
      Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 11-16-2003, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
        Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 11-16-2003, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 11-16-2003, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Sorry to spoil your fun, Gregory, but that is not a good combo.

The spange on top is a fantasy item, the fakes didn´t even bother to copy a real spange design.

If that doesn´t seem like enough proof, then check out this fake combo. It features the same fantasy spange. I knew I saw that crow before.

In my opinion, this combo stands no chance to be a good one.

Cheers, Frank
            Attached Files
            Cheers, Frank

Comment

obv
              Attached Files
              Cheers, Frank

Comment

rev
                Cheers, Frank

Comment

Greg, the EK also features the "muffin crown", all-too-familiar on the Imperial side of the forum.

Comment

I hope your relative wasn't claiming that they were his original items! What a sad world we live in if he was.

Brett

Comment

It really is unfortunate but this is the reality after all of these years!
                      It is a very unpopular position to take and a handful of (us) have been rained upon most notably for bringing this crap to the surface...but its been going on for years and years...so much so that even the vets who offer this stuff BELIEVE it!
                      Be it money, greed or just recognition....everyone wants to be a hero or the center of attraction and so if this poor (vet) isn't a glory hound, surely someone switched the award in the past years!
                      Dave
                      Regards,
                      Dave

Comment

Last edited by Gregory Koepp; 11-16-2003, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Greg, certainly not to (argue) but HOW would they know!?
                          A story told recounting an occurance nearly 60 years ago absoutely would be lost in time especially when it refers to taking/replacing a medal....if the story existed and was true; knowing the German thinking the paperwork was certainly kept!
                          Dave
                          Regards,
                          Dave

Comment

some of my family still lives in Germany and this and the other items have been hide for years and years. I DO BELEAVE the people i have been in contact with. what do they care if it is real or fake?? my dad has told me stories from when my Grandfather draft dodged the German call for men and came to the USA, so do i belive him OR? ya i do beleave my father and family members, because they don't have anything to hide or be untruthful for? if it's a fake then it's a fake i'll be posting the other items on next on the other forums and then lets see if they are fake too?? i really don't know why one out of all that i have recived so far would be fake, but lets see?? stories in our family mean alot to our family and reitives to, if it wasen't for some of the things i've learned from other family members then i would have not got sooo much from them and our history.

respec, greg

Comment

Greg as a former (Jailer) I'm sure you have heard 'stories' ( I checked your profile!) come on man, don't be a believer!
                              I'll bow out of this one....but wish you all the best!
                              Dave
                              Regards,
                              Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X