1939 EKII Deschler Round 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin,

Both of my round 3's are in transit right now heading to me. I'll give answer to your question when they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by robert pierce View Post
      Kevin,

Both of my round 3's are in transit right now heading to me. I'll give answer to your question when they arrive.
      I should have said all three...

Thank you, Adrian, for finding this one for me!...
      Attached Files

Comment

reverse...
        Attached Files

Comment

Very exciting.

With your knack for turning up unknown new variants (frame/core combos) you may find us yet another variant R-3.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing these R-3s get the Robert Pierce Photo Treatment, so please do post new photos when you have a little time.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
            Very exciting.

With your knack for turning up unknown new variants (frame/core combos) you may find us yet another variant R-3.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing these R-3s get the Robert Pierce Photo Treatment, so please do post new photos when you have a little time.
            I will Trevor. Photos coming. Now I've got to post some badges on the e-stand to pay for these three crosses.

Comment

Last cross is another very nice cross.
              Do you think it was manufactured by Deschler or was showed 'cause it 's a variante ?
              Exists variante of the same cross with different core, I don't know how is called in English, here pics, bought from the same seller. Now it 's property of friend o' mine.
              In my opinion these crosses were not manufactured by Deschler, too many differents.. what do you think ?
              Attached Files

Comment

and here the back side
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fabri-online View Post
                  Last cross is another very nice cross.
                  Do you think it was manufactured by Deschler or was showed 'cause it 's a variante ?
                  Exists variante of the same cross with different core, I don't know how is called in English, here pics, bought from the same seller. Now it 's property of friend o' mine.
                  In my opinion these crosses were not manufactured by Deschler, too many differents.. what do you think ?
                  I don't know whether Deschler made this cross or not, Fabri. I just posted it because it was another round 3. Like you say, there are a lot of differences between this cross and a Deschler. So, I wouldn't say Deschler made these type of crosses, no.

Comment

Ah ok, thanks for your reply Robert.
                    It was not clear for me and I had this doubt.

Comment

2 very nice 'Swaz on base' variants! Roberts backside and part of the 12 o' clock arm is stippled as it should be but the rest of the obverse makes me wonder if it's repainted? Or maybe the original paint flaked off showing the stippled core?

Comment

Originally posted by Roglebk View Post
                        2 very nice 'Swaz on base' variants! Roberts backside and part of the 12 o' clock arm is stippled as it should be but the rest of the obverse makes me wonder if it's repainted? Or maybe the original paint flaked off showing the stippled core?
                        I looked at it very carefully as well. I'll know when I get it in hand.

Comment

Wow Robert! Another (Third) Cross coming Your way! The last one You posted also has a nice Gasoline on water colorful patina!
                          Fabri's Friends cross is also a Nice piece! A little slice of R3 heaven here on the WAF!
                          Kevin

Comment

Looking for a 'heavy' round 3 now.

Comment

Hi Robert
                              you are really in love of R3 now I agree

Comment

Yes, and they're filling holes in my EKII collection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X