RK Award document on Ebay

Comments on this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Formal-Knights-C...QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...d.php?t=191940

Nico

Comment

Robert ,
      Are you selling it on e-bay ?
      Or has somebody stolen your pic's ????????????????

Comment

More like advertising it on Ebay, friends. I'm sure someone will report and end it, then try to make an off-line deal. I appreciate the forum's sharp eyes looking out for me, though! s/f Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RobertE View Post
          More like advertising it on Ebay, friends. I'm sure someone will report and end it, then try to make an off-line deal. I appreciate the forum's sharp eyes looking out for me, though! s/f Robert
          I dont think you will be reported here.
          Because not many people know what this is , and there is NOT an illigale symbol on the offer .Good luck on the sale .
          Cheers Randy

Comment

I already made the first bid on this wonderfull piece of history!!!!

sincerely kevin (warfight)

Comment

So do you plan to let this auction run until the end and sell it?

Comment

Based on the number of off-line offers, probably not.

Comment

No point bidding then eh?

Good advertizing campaign but it doesn't seem all that straight up does it?

Comment

$8900 getting there

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
                      Sal, you don't need to bid! Make him an offer and it's yours!

And I don't think he advertised. He asked, he showed it and he sell it. What is wrong with that? Happens every day in the free world!
                      B&D PUBLISHING
                      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Name

Rob:

Did you run the guys name? I couldn't find it on some of the basic lists. Just curious if it can even get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post

If straight up means honest, then I disagree with your comment. Whether you choose to bid or not is your call.

As far as advertising, absolutely. It's a great way to get the word out on a collectible many would like a shot at, and they frankly don't seem to mind. Many people use ebay for this purpose, and given the amount of money they make off their trade, it's the least Ebay can do. This isn't my MO - check my feedback if you care - but with an item like this, the more serious collectors who see it, the better.

I can't fault the collector who may have wanted to snipe this and win it at 3000.00 - I'd do the same thing. Not with this piece, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
                            I couldn't find it on some of the basic lists.
                            Tha's why it's bad to use basic lists...Of course he's legitimate!
                            B&D PUBLISHING
                            Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
                              Rob:

Did you run the guys name? I couldn't find it on some of the basic lists. Just curious if it can even get better.
                              He's on any comprehenisve list of RK winners. Shouldn't a tough one to find. s/f Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X