No announcement yet.

Eisernes Kreuz 1.Klasse (113) - opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we shall include the Maikäfer's pictures into fake's gallery. What do You think?

Comment

Originally posted by Okrach View Post
      I think we shall include the Maik******228;fer's pictures into fake's gallery. What do You think?
      Since this is a special case of something that belonged to a deceased veteran family member, I think you should have Maikaifer's permission first.

Sincerely,
      Ray

Comment

Since this is a special case of something that belonged to a deceased veteran family member, I think you should have Maikaifer's permission first.
        Crystal clear.

Comment

If Leutnant Gehrke's reproduction 113 EK.1 can help anybody in the future - please be my guest to upload it into the WAF-fake gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Maikäfer View Post
            If Leutnant Gehrke's reproduction 113 EK.1 can help anybody in the future - please be my guest to upload it into the WAF-fake gallery.
            On behalf the other collectors I would like to thank YOu for such a geisture. THANK YOU

Comment

Does the 113 cross shown in the 2 examples here match the die characteristics of any known original EK1 or 2? And does anyone have closeups of a 113 EK2 they can post here. I'm just wondering about its origins, if it is a casting or some kind of upgrade? Thanks

Sincerely,
              Ray

Comment

There is no doubt to me that the EK1 here is a fake. Here is a KVK fake. It is not exactly the same, but look at the catch and the forced patina. The style is similar between them. I would not be surprised if it is the same fake producer for both of them.

Peter
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is food for you.

Peter
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is an example of a 113 EK2.
                    Attached Files
                    Jerry

Comment

reverse
                      Attached Files
                      Jerry

Comment

And for good measure the MM.
                        Attached Files
                        Jerry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X