my first complete ek1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first complete ek1

Hi chaps , just thought i would share my first complete set with you !!
    carton is textbook ...letters , material etc etc and the ek is a beauty to behold as well , another piece of the EK puzzel is completed and the hunt for another has started allready

slim

100_0631 (Small).jpg

[ATTACH]550102[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]550126[/ATTACH]
      Last edited by SLIM; 08-25-2006, 01:23 PM.

Comment

whats something like that worth?

Dan

Comment

Daaaaaaang! Dat's NICE!

A cased EK1 with carton was on Detlev's update this morning for 550 euro. I put in my bid for it, but I'm fully expecting the "sorry sold" when I check my private e-mail at home tonight.

There's also a cartoned/cased EK1 on weitzes site right now for 850 euro. A Zimmerman, I believe.

Congrats again,
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

yep i will sleep well tonite !
            Last edited by SLIM; 08-25-2006, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Hi,

550 Euros is the market price which one must pay when you buy from an professional dealer.
              The price which one must pay on the open market is between 450 and 500 Euros for mint sets in all parts.

Regards
              Andreas

Comment

a dealer right now has one for £600 GBP , i want to complete my B.H. MAYER family so i must get a cased spange in outer carton next ..this will be a challenge but one within my reach i think

slim

Comment

Very very very nice, well done mate

Comment

Originally posted by Paratrooper View Post
                    Hi,

550 Euros is the market price which one must pay when you buy from an professional dealer.
                    The price which one must pay on the open market is between 450 and 500 Euros for mint sets in all parts.

Regards
                    Andreas
                    Um, send me a link to that dealer... I'd be more than happy to pay 450 euros for a mint, cased, boxed EK1.

Hank
                    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Congratulations Slim, as you have acquired a very fine piece! The outer carton really makes the difference...
                      One day, I have to find a complete Wächtler & Lange, as that is one of my biggest quests

Cheers,
                      Laurens

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X