Cased Mint "100" EK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cased Mint "100" EK1

If anyone is interested in a mint EK1 "100" (they dont mention maker marked) check Philippe Militaria .. what a beauty at a decent price. Here are a few pics ...
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

that's a beauty

KR
          Indy

Comment

Anybody know his website address?

Comment

Adrian,

Try this one...

http://www.philipp-militaria.de/en_frame.html
              -Calvin Hall, repressed Appalachian American.

Desperately seeking a Juncker Knights Cross ribbon loop and well used Knights Cross ribbon!!!

Comment

Cheers Calvin!

Comment

very nice Cross, I just wonder why so many dealers have no this cases offered. Was the a hord find going on or what is thev answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hassler
                    very nice Cross, I just wonder why so many dealers have no this cases offered. Was the a hord find going on or what is thev answer?
                    Not sure Robert. The "100" EK1 is in a class with it's small brother EK2 "100" and the EK2 "13". They can often found in a very minty condition. Could it have been something to do with the manufacturing process a little superior from others? Maybe just a few that never were issued and well looked after?

I would not agree that a "horde" of "100"'s were found anywhere like the "26"s. You don't see as many in that condition.

Comment

Hord or not, but i did ask George the same some months ago. And yes there is many i have seen now mint or almost mint, all made by W&L markt or unmarkt.
                      Both EK2 and 1, i cant explain it but a few years ago they was not that easy to find.
                      Mikael

Comment

But I am talking about the case style type, check out some german dealers and compare the cases. The cases are all totaly mint, didn't saw so many mint cases and all in the same style over the last couple of years and no they pop all up.

Comment

Its easy to check a case if you have it in hand, they are mostly markt. And maybe some did find a bunch off EK´s and cases some were?
                          Mikael

Originally posted by Robert Hassler
                          But I am talking about the case style type, check out some german dealers and compare the cases. The cases are all totaly mint, didn't saw so many mint cases and all in the same style over the last couple of years and no they pop all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell
                            If anyone is interested in a mint EK1 "100" (they dont mention maker marked) check Philippe Militaria .. what a beauty at a decent price. Here are a few pics ...
                            Now i know who have snapped this wonderfull W&L EK 1 that i want to buy.

But it's o.k. i've bought so many mint EKs from Phillip, that i cannot weight.

IMO it's the best dealer if you are an EK Freak like me.

There is no other dealer in my country who have such mint EKs and cases.

You can see that i'm new here and i will show you next time some nice EKs from my collection.

Why are the W&L often in mint condition?
                            I think it's because of the good quality and also i thing there where some EKs they not delivered at the end of the war.

Regards
                            Andreas

Comment

Originally posted by Paratrooper
                              You can see that i'm new here and i will show you next time some nice EKs from my collection.
                              hi Andreas

I can't wait Show us your collection.

KR
                              Indy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X