Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Cross Opinions please

Hi Guys,

For a frend collector I am posting these pics. Is it original and what is the value of it ?

Thx.

I would venture to say these pictures are far too small to make any determination.
    Any chance of larger/clearer photos?

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi have to say im no expert on these but from these shots it does not look good and does not seem to have the detail, and quality you would expect to see. Better pics are definately needed. All the best

Comment

For sure not an official piece.

Dietrich
        B&D PUBLISHING
        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

I do not like this one.

1. The stardish should be made in two (2) layers. One in silver and one in black/dark grey. I can see only the silver stardish.
          2. There is no red color under the wreath.

Sorry.
          Peter

Comment

Some additional pictures. Not all to good but hopefully good enough! Thanks again !

Comment

Not genuine in my opinion.

Cheers.
              Peter

Comment

Cross posted here doesn't conform to any known original pre-45 manufactured piece.

L

Comment

I say it is not an original piece - it reminds of the one I have once and it was a fake...

Comment

Thanks guys. My friend collector found the piece so had thoughts that it could be an original piece. Gues not....

Comment

I don't like the look of that

Comment

Thanks guys. I told my friend that it is alsmost for certain an reproduction. If there are more opinions on it please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jackal
                          Thanks guys. I told my friend that it is alsmost for certain an reproduction. If there are more opinions on it please let me know.
                          Maybe you and your friend could do a search on the forum on this type of award? I am sure you will discover the problems with the piece in question.

Good luck.
                          Peter
                          Last edited by Peter Wiking; 02-17-2006, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                          X