EK II Opinion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK II Opinion.

Opinions welcome on this EK II. The ring has a makers mark on it which I cannot make out and there is nothing which instantly stands out as being a wrong one however, I appreciate the opinions of the experts. I hope the pics prove clear enough, all help will be well recieved.

Regards Richard.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Reverse side.

Regards Richard.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

After just reviewing this post I would like to point out that the green hue on the pics are not on the cross in reality.

Regards Richard.

Comment

The cross is a bit dark, cant see the date and rim so good. Well i think i can see die flaws, on more than one place. And it can well be a Maybauer maker 7, some off those have die flaws more or less and also some times unclear maker marks or should i say on every one . One other maker has unclear mark that is 24, but no wide frame on urs. And i have one not listed as maker, nr 136 if i remeber correct but then you need a microskop whit 25X to see it.
        Mikael

Comment

not a meybauer in my opinion according the dates...

Comment

lightened up, but still a bad scan!
            regards
            jon
            Attached Files

Comment

Based on these (not very detailed) scans.
              My best gues would be a "52" if the Swas has a normal height.
              And a "75" if the swas is very high.

Best regards,
              Luud

Comment

Luud, I can confirm that the swastika is of normal height on this piece.

Regards Richard.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X